You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Discharge Bowl: Several discharge sizes available
- Discharge Bearing: Extra Long sealed top bronze bearing ensure shaft alignment and stabilization for extended life.
- Intermediate Bowl: Class 30 cast iron. Glass coating on 6″ and larger bowls for maximum efficiency and abrasion resistance.
- Intermediate Bearings: Available in either nolead bronze or rubber.
- Impellers: Designed for maximum efficiency with a wide range of hydraulic coverage. Made of low zinc and no lead material suitable for drinking water applications.
- Taperlock: Accurately machined to ensure positive locking of the impeller to the pump shaft.
- Upthrust Collar: Designed with extra margin of safety against momentary upthrust at start up.
- Suction Adapter: Designed to ensure proper pump/motor alignment. Open area permits easy excess to pump/motor coupling. Casting made of ductile iron for increased strength.
- Pump to Motor Coupling: Stainless steel coupling accurately machined for perfect alignment, balance and power transmission.
- Pump Shaft: 100,000 PSI high tensile type 416 stainless steel provides strength and corrosion resistance. Ground and polished for smooth bearing surface.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All horsepower ratings are within the working limits of the motor and pump can be operated continuously without fear of damage to the motor.