You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Field Proven Design: The GS Xtreme features super strong construction due to the welded casing joints at both ends. The proprietary engineered polymer bearings have been fi eld proven with great success in some of the toughest submersible pump applications on the planet: coalbed methane extraction. They are the deepest set pumps we build, available up to 10 HP in many models. Capable of pumping over 1600′ TDH.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 40 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
- Stainless Steel Metal Parts: AISI types 302, 303 and 304 are corrosion resistant, non-toxic and non-leaching.
- FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge Head: Cast stainless steel discharge head features built-in safety loops and an upthrust limiting stud which is factory set to prevent the rotating assembly from upthrusting. These pumps require a separate field installed external check valve to prevent backflow.
- Bowls: Stainless steel for strength and abrasive resistance.
- Check Valve: Order separately, pumps have 2″ NPT discharge threads.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong, attractive and corrosion resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
- Shaft Coupling: Exposed for ease of field alignment to motor shaft and to check pump rotation.
- Bearings: Proprietary engineered polymer bearing material is a super strong, abrasion and heat resistant design.
- Residential Water Systems