|Product Specifications||DW Packer Jets & Accessories|
|Installation & Operation Manual
Installation & Operation Manual (French)
You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Convertible: May be used on shallow or deep well applications using appropriate Goulds Pumps fittings.
- Back pullout design for service without disturbing piping.
- Two compartment motor for access to wiring and replaceable components.
- Nozzle clean out plug in shallow well adapter.
- Corrosion resistant, plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-ring design fittings need only be hand tight to seal.
- Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Diffuser (Guidevane): Bolt down Lexan diffuser has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
- Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint is baked on.
- Protected Mechanical Seal: Diaphragm retains water in the casing to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry.
- Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the ability to re-prime itself.
- Homes, Farms, Cottages, Booster service