You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Quickly and easily calibrates any submersible or centrifugal pump to jobsite conditions (voltage and current). Unlike other protection devices which only work with one brand of submersible motors.
- Most models available installed in NEMA 3R Rainproof (outside) enclosures or shipped loose for installation in existing control panels.
- Single phase units work with the hand held Informer for simple, fast troubleshooting and system diagnostics.
- Available in single and three phase models.
- Insider models fit in CentriPro, Goulds Pumps, Pentair and Franklin Electric Quick Disconnect type control boxes from ? – 1 HP.
- Protects against dry wells, low and high voltage, rapid cycling, jammed pump, dead heading (flow restriction)
- Automatic reset selectable, 2-225 minutes or can be set on manual reset.