& Operation Manual
You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Multi-stage Design: Provides steady, quiet and vibration-free operation for years of trouble-free service.
- Impellers: 20% glass-filled thermoplastic precision molded for high efficiencies.
- Compact Design: Close-coupled, space saving design provides easy installation. Flexible coupling and bedplate not required.
- Mounting: Can be mounted in vertical or horizontal position.
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft: Hex design provides positive drive for impellers and eliminates clearance adjustments.
- Corrosion Resistant: Stainless steel wear rings and coverplates. Electro-coated paint process applied inside and out and then baked on.
- O-rings: Throughout for positive sealing.
- Easy to Service: Can be taken apart for service by removing four bolts.
- Motor: Close coupled design. Ball bearings carry all radial/axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within working limits of the motor.
- Water circulation
- Booster service
- Liquid transfer
- Spraying systems
- Jockey pump service
- General purpose pumping