& Operation Manual
You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Multi-stage Design: Provides steady, quiet, vibration free, operation.
- Optional Stainless Steel Construction: Standard cast iron for general service or stainless for filtration applications.
- O-ring Casing Seal: Reliable high pressure sealing with easy disassembly for maintenance or repair
- Impellers and Diffusers: Glass filled engineered composite material with floating impeller design. High resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Bowls: 300 stainless steel rabbit lock for positive alignment with no gaskets required.
- Variable Capacity: Centrifugal pump design permits selection of flow within a range for each size.
- Mechanical Seal: A variety of face materials and elastomers to match application needs
- Motors: Close coupled NEMA 56J motors in open drip proof or totally enclosed design. Single phase and three phase available. Ball bearings arry all radial and axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation.
- Residential, commercial or agricultural pressure wash
- Reverse osmosis
- Evaporative cooling systems/misters
- Booster Service
- Spray systems
- Water circulation
- General purpose pumping