& Operation Manual
|Repair Parts||Performance Range Profiles|
You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Superior Materials of Construction: Precision investment cast 316 stainless steel liquid end components for corrosion resistance and strength.
- Frame Mounted Design: Flexibility of installation and driver arrangements.
- Enclosed Impeller Design: Maximum efficiency and service life with no need for clearance adjustment. Key driven shaft connection with locknut.
- Back Pull-Out Design: Simplifies maintenance by allowing the casing to remain in the piping during disassembly.
- Close-Coupled Design: Compact design saves space and simplifies installation.
- Casing Features: Investment cast AISI type 316 stainless steel, volute design for maximum efficiency. Vertical discharge standard, field modifiable to four standard positions.
- Shaft and Sleeve: High strength steel, keyed design non-wetted. Protected from pumpage by O-ring seal and hooked design AISI type 316 stainless steel shaft sleeve.
- Mechanical Seals: Standard Flowserve Type 31 seal with carbon versus Silicon-Carbide faces, Viton elastomers and 316 stainless steel metal components. Options are available for high temperature and mild abrasives.
- Drive Motors: NEMA standard JM frame (close coupled) or T frame (frame mounted) are available in both single and three phase with a variety of enclosures and voltages to match your service requirements.
- Pure water feed or transfer
- Chemical feed or transfer
- Pharmaceutical services
- Food or beverage services, not requiring FDA rating
- Condensate return
- Water reclamation and treatment
- Washer equipment and scrubbers