|Product Specifications||Performance Range Chart|
You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Convenient carrying handle or chassis mounting provides maximum portability.
- Shielded ignition and spark plug minimize the potential for stray electrical sparks.
- Convenient ON/OFF control switch.
- Dual element air cleaner large capacity, semi-dry.
- Advance technology OHC Subaru EX series engine. Quiet, efficient, easy starting and reliable.
- Low emissions, meets: EPA Phase II and Carb Tier II regulations.
- Spark-arresting muffl er reduces the possibility of sparks due to carbon particles in the exhaust.
- Anti-sparking aluminum impeller lessens the chances for internal sparks.
- Stainless steel seal with Viton elastomers helps assure long life and effective sealing.
- Grounding cable reduces possibility of static electricity build-up.
- Rugged cast iron or ductile iron construction helps assure long life.
- Optional 2 wheel hand cart with pneumatic tires.
- This pump is designed to pump petroleum products such as diesel fuel, jet fuel or gasoline in well-ventilated areas where the lack of electricity makes it impossible to use pumps driven by explosion-proof electric motors.
- Transfer Services
- Petroleum Handling
- Fueling Systems
- Tank Car Loading/Unloading
- Bulk Plant Services
- Sump Services
- Water Circulation