& Operation Manual
You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Self-Priming Design: Once pump is primed, filled with water, it never needs priming again even if water level drops below the end of the suction pipe. Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the end of the suction pipe.
- Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping.
- Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
- Diffuser (Guidevane): Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment with impeller. Diffuser has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions. F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan™ for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl™. Corrosion and abrasion resistant
- Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on.
- Casing: Cast iron construction. Four (4) bolt, back pull-out design. Tapped openings provided for vacuum gauge and casing drain.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
- Mechanical Seal: Carbon/ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers. 300 series stainless steel metal parts. Pump design prevents the seal from running dry.
- Lawn sprinkling
- Air conditioning systems
- Heat pumps
- Water transfer