|D3 Brochure||D3 50Hz Brochure|
|D4 Brochure||D4 50Hz Brochure|
& Operation Manual
|3888D3 Repair Parts Manual|
|3888D4 Repair Parts Manual|
You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Cast iron, ASTM A48, Class 30, two vane semi-open, non-clog design with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller is an option.
- Casing: Heavy duty gray cast iron, ASTM A48, Class 30. Volute type casing with 3″, 125#, ANSI flanged, horizontal discharge. Compatible with A10-30 cast iron or A10- 30B cast iron and brass (non-sparking) guide rail assembly.
- Dual Mechanical Seals: Silicon carbide vs. silicon carbide outer seal and ceramic vs. carbon inner seal, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers. Upper and lower shaft seals are positioned independently and are separated by an oil-filled chamber.
- Shaft: 300 series stainless steel keyed design.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capable of running dry temporarily without damage to seals or motor.
Used in a variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications such as:
- Sewage systems, Flood and Pollution Control, Dewatering/Effluent, Farms, Hospitals, Trailer Courts, Motels