|Installation & Operation Manual||Repair Parts|
You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, nonclog, dynamically balanced with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection.
- Casing: Cast iron flanged volute type for maximum efficiency. Designed for easy installation on A10-20 slide rail or base elbow rail systems.
- Mechanical Seal: Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Shaft: Corrosion resistant, 300 series stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components.
- Designed for continuous operation, when fully submerged.
Specifically designed for the following uses:
- Sewage systems
- Water transfer
- Commercial applications
- Light industrial