|3885 Product Brochure||3885 Product Brochure 50Hz|
& Operation Manual
|Installation & Operation Manual Single Phase|
You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog ith pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as
- Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2″ NPT discharge.
- Casing and Base: Rugged thermoplastic design provides superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Mechanical Seal: Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Shaft: Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components.
- Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
Specifically designed for the following uses:
- Homes, Farms, Trailer Courts, Motels, Schools, Hospitals, Industry, Effluent Systems