You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Easy to install and set-up.
- Enclosure Rating: Painted Steel NEMA 3R, IP22 rainproof, indoor/outdoor enclosure. Allows mounting the controller outdoors.
- Current Limit Selector Switch: Rotary switch to set current limit to match motor Service Factor Amps (SFA).
- The controller may be used on smaller pump/motor combinations as long as the motor SFA is within the current limit range of the controller.
- 80 Hz Maximum Operation: Switch between 60 Hz and 80 Hz Max. frequency to motor.
- Three sizes available for ? – 5 HP pumps.
- Constant Pressure: The system provides consistent pressure even as system flow requirements vary.
- Controller acts as a pump protection device and troubleshooting device. Monitors voltage and current.
- Flashing LED lights indicate system faults by number of flashes.
- Controller will operate between 190 and 260 volts.
- Includes pressure sensor and pressure sensor cable.
- Integrated output motor filter protects the motor from voltage spikes and limits electrical interference with devices such as portable telephones, radios, televisions and garage door openers.
- Cooling fan: Allows operation in ambient temperatures up to 122°F.
- Motor and pump protection controls for all submersible pumps.