|65-320L Submersible Pumps Product Brochure||65-320L Submersible Pumps|
Installation & Operation Manual
|65-320L Repair Parts|
You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor. Pump can be operated continuously.
- New Design Features: Cast 304 SS discharge head and motor adapter.
- Field Serviceable: Easy to install and service. All parts easily dismantled if field service is ever necessary.
- Diverse Application: Designed for commercial, municipal and agricultural water needs.
- Stainless Steel Construction: Durable in most waters.
- Bearings: Replaceable, silicon carbide bearings allow excellent abrasives handling and wear resistance.
- Built-in Check Valve: Positive sealing, stainless steel check valve assembly incorporated into discharge head.
- Impellers: New stainless steel impeller design provides improved efficiency.
- Maximum Temperature: 140°F (60°C) for pump.
- Four-Fluted Shaft Design: Four sided stainless steel shaft eliminates impeller keys and provides positive drive.
- Coupling: Removeable heavy duty stainless steel, splined coupling for maximum load-carrying capability.
- Suction Strainer: Stainless steel strainer restricts gravel and other debris from entering the pump.
- Cable Guard: Stainless steel cable guard surrounds and protects motor leads.
- Fasteners: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- NEMA Design Motors: Stainless steel casing resists corrosion. Water filled design provides a constant supply of lubrication. Hermetically sealed stator assures moisture free windings. Durable Kingsbury type thrust bearing absorbs all thrust. Replaceable motor lead assembly.
- Commercial, Municipal and Agricultural water supply.