|100-275H Submersible Pumps Product Brochure||6 in Submersible Pump Installation & Operation Manual|
You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Completely Field Serviceable: Easy to install and service. All parts easily dismantled if field service is ever necessary. No special tools needed. No shipping back to factory.
- Diverse Application: Designed for commercial, municipal and agricultural water needs.
- Bearings: Replaceable fluted bearings allow excellent abrasives handling and wear resistance.
- Shaft Sleeves: Replaceable stainless steel, hex-driven, sleeves help protect shaft from abrasives.
- Pump Shaft: Precision straightened hex shaft.
- Coupling: Heavy duty stainless steel, splined coupling for maximum load-carrying capability.
- Bowls: Cast iron turbine bowl design with replaceable silicon brass wear rings.
- Impellers: Silicon brass impellers dynamically balanced for smooth operation.
- Suction Strainer: Stainless steel strainer restricts gravel and other debris from entering the pump.
- Cable Guard: Stainless steel cable guard surrounds and protects motor leads.
- Fasteners: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- NEMA Design Motors: Stainless steel and epoxy coated end bells resist corrosion. Water filled design provides a constant supply of lubrication. Hermetically sealed stator assures moisture free windings. Durable Kingsbury type thrust bearing absorbs all thrust. Replaceable motor lead assembly.
- Water Systems