You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click the button to download the free plugin
Features and Benefits
- Horizontal Models: Feature a universal jet pump bracket and two (2) bolt-on, corrosion resistant, high density polypropylene feet for installations with limited head space, such as under mobile homes.
- Deep Drawn Steel Shells: Provide maximum material strength.
- Union Models: Include an SS union connection for installer convenience.
- Inner Shell: Prevents diaphragm from over-expanding.
- Heavy Duty Diaphragm: Made of finest quality butyl rubber. Separates air and water, maintains air charge.
- Interior Tank Lining:
- Standard models feature durable polypropylene liner. Meets FDA requirements.
- Mounted pump models feature fusion bonded polymeric lining. Meets FDA requirements.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi (except mounted pump models, 100 psi).
- Temperature Rating: Maximum 120° F.
- Stainless Steel System Connection: On all Stand, In-Line, Buried and Horizontal models.
- Appliance Appearance Exterior Finish: High durability exterior finish of tough, powder coat over a zinc phosphate surface treatment.
- Heavy Duty Base: Made of high density polypropylene.
- Pre-charge: All tanks charged to 38 PSI.
- Residential and Commercial Water Systems